This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Business Development Representative - French Market
BMC Software Ltd
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of goals in software sales or IT Sales.
- Working with a team-based model with Outside Rep and other resources for the geographic region.
- Outbound sales experience in a corporate environment desirable.
- Negotiating skills is an advantage
- Salesforce CRM experience
- We want ambitious people to join our growing team
- Experience with Strategic Selling
- Proven success in penetrating new markets/verticals and developing new business
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Working within a team-based model with Outside Rep and Tech Engineer for set geography.
*Sales Experience Essential. Only applications from candidates with relevant sales experience will be considered!
- Fluent in French & English essential
- University degree or relevant experience
- Ability to uncover business pain and handle objections
- Highly competitive streak
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- We want ambitious people to join our growing team!
- Multi-Cultural working environment: Work with the best people in the industry from multiple cultures.
- Travelling to annual Sales Kick off in the US and opportunities to visit our EMEA headquarters.
- Career development: We invest in our people. We offer continued coaching and development opportunities.
- Promotional opportunities: Our core objective is meritocracy and we grow our employees to the next level based on their performance.
- Training/coaching: 2-week introductory training, continued 1:1 coaching and training throughout your career.
- We also offer the opportunity to achieve Industry recognized certifications.
- Relocation package: If you are not based in Ireland we can reimburse your relocation expenses up to €3,000 if applicable.
- Compensation & Benefits: We substantially reward over achievement with a great basic salary and benefits - including; LUAS, top-rated healthcare and pension, subsidized lunch and gym allowance.
- A dynamic & fun working environment - Our Dublin office is vibrant with a social club and a great team spirit.
- It Sales
- Business Development
- Software Sales