This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
» San Gwann
People and Co
Do you have a flair for eye-catching designs?
Are you end-user focused?
Do you have 2 years’ experience in web development?
An award-winning technology company with almost 20 years' experience in the field is looking for a Web Developer. The company focuses its business on software development, digital marketing services and consultancy.
The Web Developer will work with a team of developers, designers, and DevOps through impetus and mutual trust, understanding the business and technical requirements.
He/she will need to communicate effectively with team members and organise work and will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Creating user-friendly sites and applications
- Developing design concepts (wireframes or mock-ups) with a great focus on user experience
- Authoring and maintaining clean, consistent, and elegant code
- Providing production support and documentation for the applications and their subsystems
- Reporting to the team leader and communicating with account managers effectively
- 2 years’ experience in a web development or relevant role
- Experience in working in an Agile environment is a bonus
- Previous proven work of great user interfaces with available portfolio
- Working knowledge of custom themed WordPress sites and plugins
- Knowledge of Drupal, react and MySQL
- Ability to use design and wireframing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Balsamiq
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence will be considered a plus
- Great understanding of user experience
- Friendly, mature, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent communications skills
- Willing to learn
- Fluent in English
The chosen applicant will join a team of highly trained, intelligent individuals within a company that promotes family friendly measures. The company strives to provide its employees with an enjoyable work experience through interesting projects and an informal culture.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Ilustrator