[ More from Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions ]
6 - 12 months
Malta » Sliema, Malta
As the English Content Writer you’ll be creating and uploading compelling content for thousands of players.
You will first and foremost be a writer with a flair for the written word. You will also be able to balance the concerns of the business with your creativity. Your copy will be clear and concise, and adaptable to the styles, tones and consistent quality needed for the website, social media, emails, blogs, video and whatever other communication tools they dream up in the future.
Related to the above, you’ll have an interest in internet culture, the latest trends and, hopefully, all things gaming. If you have a degree in writing, journalism or marketing, awesome! But more importantly, we just want to see great work.
Backing up your excellence in writing English content, you should ideally have experience in using a CMS such as WordPress and email campaign tools, as well as some basic knowledge of SEO, UX/UI and related digital marketing practices.
• Planning, conceptualising and publishing content
• Keeping the tone consistent and ensuring everything is on brand
• Writing copy for marketing and promotional materials
• Managing email campaigns and reporting on the results
• Monitoring social media and engaging audiences
• Measuring, reporting and improving content over time
• Ensuring that all English content is SEO friendly
• A highly fluent or native English speaker
• A true team player, who is flexible and open to new ideas
• An excellent writer with knowledge of content marketing
• A creative person who can also push the business forward
• Someone who can work on big projects and attend to the smallest details
• A fan of casino games would be considered favourably