This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
SWEDISH CRM Manager - London, United Kingdom
My client is growing and searching for a CRM Manager to tackle the growing demand for improving marketing campaigns. You will be involved in all steps from planning campaigns to evaluating them and continuously work with the stakeholders to improve the campaigns in terms of targeting, communication, conversions, offers and more.
• Managing a relatively big team, you have a central function within the brand team as you will manage certain areas within the companies
• Brand team and liaise with product managers and country managers to assure that all cam-paigns perform at their best.
• You will also take ownership of what tools to use, how to improve them and communicate this with relevant stakeholders (Business development/Tech/DBA).
• You should have a customer journey approach and be used to reporting on the develop-ment of the different customer segments to assure stakeholders that we are doing our best in terms of developing the customer life cycle.
• Manage a growing team of skilled Campaign and CRM Executives
• Internal campaign optimisation/follow up
• Oversee the Loyalty Shop, Refer-a-Friend program
• Optimise; “Value segment” groups, Player churn
• Customer communication
• Conversion on campaign landing pages
• The automated player activation system
• Roadmap for A/B testing tools
• We are looking for someone that has at least 3 years+ experience using campaign man-agement and email marketing tools.
• Of course being highly numerate, data driven and commercially aware comes without say-ing when talking about someone who works in CRM.
• You have customer-centric thinking, are a team player with great communication skills. Both as a motivator and mentor for the team you are the driving force within the brand team.
• It is preferable if you have worked in the industry before however if you are genuinely in-terested in online gaming; especially casino, sportsbook player journey and have the CRM knowledge we are looking for that will do.