This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Logistics Planner with ENG/ GER/ FRE/ DUTCH
People Place & Partners a.s.
MESSAGE FROM OUR CLIENT
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 500 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world.
Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Logistics/ Supply Chain team in Prague.
The role of Demand & Inventory & Material Resource Planning Specialist is to assure the availability of packaging materials for some of the plants based in Western Europe. This includes coordination of packaging material changeovers and alignment between departments and suppliers. You will provide and communicate weekly & monthly reports, analyze production demands and stock usage. Within this role you will also ensure effective communication and co-ordination between all plants and suppliers.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Analyze production demands and stock usage to provide material coverage
- Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload & maintaining of data and material contracts in SAP
- Provide all necessary information to suppliers in time and align on production schedules and security stocks
- Monitoring supplier delivery performance
- In case of material shortages you will escalate these issues to Zone Planning Managers and Schedulers in various geographical locations
- Participating in meetings and follow-up on packaging projects and possible impacts on materials
- Manage consistent and effective communication to suppliers and internal teams regarding material availability
- Working on improvements on Planning KPIs
- University education is preferred
- Previous work experience in supply chain planning, logistics processes or relevant would be a great advantage
- Advanced to fluent level of English (spoken and written)
- German, Dutch or French is a big plus
- Experience in SAP or ERP system preferred
- Strong coordinating, planning, analytical, problem solving skills and accuracy
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, stress resistant
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Very competitive remuneration depending on experience
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract
- Continuous professional & personal development
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
- Supply Chain
- Logistics Supply Chain
- Transportation Planning