More from Talent Search People - Native Speakers
Talent Search People - Native Speakers
Sales Order Management
Spain » Cornellà de Llobregat
We are recruiting a Procurement Coordinator with excellent Dutch, English and Spanish for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth. This person will provide support for purchase orders from the assigned country or country cluster related to: Netherland, Belgium and United Kingdom. Knowledge of Excel and experience in an office environment are required.
As a Procurement Coordinator, your objective will be order processing and discrepancy resolution.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating Purchase orders (PO’s) and Framework Orders (FO’s) against existing agreements.
- Creating low value PO’s from sourced requisitions.
- Liaising with Procurement Buyers to ensure they progress bids for un-sourced and un-priced reqs over $5000.
- Tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery and price.
- Raising PO amendments as/if required.
- Processing Request for Price (RFP) for un-priced orders.
- Invoicing discrepancy chasing, resolution and reporting.
- Ensuring queries are received, disseminated for resolution, processed and/or written off in accordance with the agreed upon monthly Finance cycles.
- Resolution of vendor data issues associated with invoice and discrepancy resolution.
- Liaising with Vendor master technicians to update Vendor Master Data (fax details, pay to details etc.) as required.
- KPIs reporting and other reporting.
- Fleet invoicing management.
- Potential backup for other countries.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Business Education.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. A third European language is highly appreciated, especially German.
- 1-2 years exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc.), preferably in a Supply Chain/Finance function.
- SAP skills (preferably within a MM/FI environment) would be advantageous.
- One year in current role within the company is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Positive and flexible attitude.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Organise own workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team sharing a workload.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, other computer skills (MS Office) would be beneficial.
- Competitive salary package
- Stable, full-time position
- Dynamic and international working environment
Sales Order Management