More from Mgi Recruitment
6 - 12 months
Romania » Bucharest
• Accurately and timely processing of supplier's invoices: open incoming scanned invoices, check the supplier data and details in the company system;
• Request re-scan for unclear images or incomplete invoices, communicating and clarifying possible issues and send invoices back to suppliers;
• Reading and learning the operating procedures;
• Contributing to the development/improvement of the operating procedures (escalating of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader).
• Sufficient PC skills: basic software knowledge, very good and fast learner of new applications;
• Problem solving skills and strong logical thinker;
• Customer oriented business posture and good interpersonal skills;
• Energetic, accurate and team player.
EU citizenship or valid VISA/work permit is mandatory
• Competitive base salary for Romania;
• Excellent Relocation package (including flight tickets and 2 weeks' temporary accommodation in a hotel paid by the company);
• Multinational and multicultural working environment;
• Realistic opportunities to develop your career within this international organization.
If you are looking for a multinational working environment and realistic opportunities to develop your career within a leader company in the market, this is your opportunity!
6 - 12 months