This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Accounts Payable - Italian Speaking
- Responsibility for the payables ledger: accurate and timely entries in the payables ledger, month end reconciliation of the payables ledgers
- Ensure all vendors are paid in line with contractual terms and follow-up and resolve vendor queries
- The work will involve resolving matters that come up with matching problems, coding accuracy,rejecting non compliant invoices,payment problems etc.
- 1-3 years working experience as an accounts payable analyst
- Minimum level of education required: Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance
- Fluent in English and Italian plus
- Problem solving skills needed in moderate level
- Problem solving skills required for managing the AP processes for the supported countries
- Internal career path
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Free language courses
- Possibilities to develop foreign language knowledge
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Order
- Prepare Purchase Orders