This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Senior Collections Specialist with Portuguese / Span / Eng
Senior Collections Specialist with
Portuguese / Spanish / English (Late Shift)
Workplace: Krakow, Poland
Arvato Finance is part of arvato AG – the Industry and Services Division of Bertelsmann AG, which ranks among the world’s leading media companies. Bertelsmann is an internationally renowned media group with businesses in 58 countries worldwide, employing over 100,000 people in more than 500 companies.
- Manage a customer ledger by collecting accounts receivable balances, on-time and in-full, from invoiced customers.
- Perform the above by developing and maintaining strong personal relationships with Customer or Partner AP contacts and Google sales representatives. Proactively build customer relationships, continually seeking ways to improve customer satisfaction and communication.
- Engage with customers (on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as determined by the urgency of the account delinquency status and customer payment history) via a combination of email, phone calls and video teleconferences.
- Engage with senior stakeholders at Google and keep Sales account managers up-to-date with regards to customer’s standing with Collections. Effectively and professionally manage Sales reactions to potential suspensions and order holds.
- Determine validity of customer disputes relating to invoicing and cash applications. Quickly and accurately route valid disputes to appropriate supporting towers. Follow-up on resolution timelines and impacts to customer account status
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years operational experience within a large multinational organization
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
- Good overall business knowledge, appreciation & understanding of business processes
- Fluent English
- Fluent Portuguese OR Spanish is desirable
We are offering:
- Unique office environment with great food, drinks and game rooms.
- Work for one of the most recognizable online Search Engine in multicultural office.
- Full time employment contract, bonuses, various benefits such as free medical care, life insurance, sport allowance, multicafeteria system and other.
- Positive, energetic, innovative and proactive culture.
Please add the following clause to your application: I hereby give my consent for the personal data included in my job application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Bertelsmann Media Sp. z o.o. with the seat in Warsaw, Arvato services branch, Al. Piastow 30, 71-064 Szczecin, as outlined in the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002 of the Republic of Poland, item 1182 with further amendments.