TELUS International Europe
Romania » Bucharest
On this role, you would:
● Provide quality and professional responses to customers using both pre-generated content and personalized responses via email and chat.
● Be adept at adjusting scripted information to match the customer’s needs/inquiry.
● Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, determine and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
● Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: account verification/assistance, billing, product knowledge, and system troubleshooting.
● Assist in identifying, tracking and escalating trending issues.
● Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
● Become proficient in multiple tool platforms in order to gather, record, update, and relay relevant data to a customer’s inquiry, supervisory escalation, or internal team contact.
● Be familiar with the client's moderation guidelines to know when content or an account needs to be removed or banned, or escalated to the mod team
We are recruiting for a NEW gaming project! Join a back-office customer support team for our client, the largest user-generated online gaming platform, the #1 gaming site for kids and teens.
Recommended skills set:
● Medium level of French and English (B2 in written and oral).
● Availability for a full time schedule: 10:00 - 19:00, Monday - Friday (during the trial period), 24/7 schedule after the trial period.
● Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
● Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
● Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
● Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints.
● Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
● Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
● Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
● Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses, night shift extra-payment
- Tenure salary increases, starting with 7 month after employment date
- Monthly meal tickets
Excellent relocation package including:
• PLANE /TRAIN TICKET cost refundable (reimbursed at your first salary, in the amount of 150 euro net)!
• FREE ACCOMODATION for the first month, support in finding an apartment and MONTHLY accommodation allowance (120 EUR net/ month starting from the second month) for the entire contract duration
- Transportation for night shifts (taxi vouchers)
- Flexible schedule - 24 / 7shifts and rotating weekends
- Internal French language classes for our employees
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page