Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Master or MBA
Malta » Sliema
Join the fast paced International team that are focused on customers' needs.
Danish Customer Service Agent has to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails. Provide technical support to customers
* Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
* Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
* Provide technical support to customers.
* Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
* Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
* Excellent verbal and written Danish and English
* Full eligibility to work in Malta
* Happy to work mixed shifts between 10:00am - 00:30am across weekdays and weekends
* Excellent typing skills - speed and accuracy & computer literacy
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
* A proven team player with a can do attitude.
* Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask.
* High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
Nice to have:
* Customer service experience
* Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
* A passion for sports.
* Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience
Master or MBA