This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Dutch Customer Service - BOL.com > relocation to Lisbon incl
Provide front line customer support, over telephone and email. This will include providing registration and access help, answering inquiries, providing information to the registered customers.
Our client is one of the largest e-commerce sites in Netherlands. It is a market leader in the field of online sales of books, entertainment, electronic devices and toys. Visitors of the online department store have access to over 6 million products with just one mouse click, including new and second hand Dutch and international books, music, DVDs and games, notebooks, software, mobile phones, LCD and plasma televisions, e-readers with tens of thousands of e-books and a photo album service.
- Owning the customer query and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Providing troubleshooting and general support for the customer
- Identifying issues for escalation and routing accordingly
- Engagement with second line support teams
- Fluent in Dutch and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
- Experience in customer service (preferred).
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with the leaders in in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Private health insurance;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Support
- Team Ability
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills