Dutch Customer Service for Sportswear industry (m/f)
Are you interested in the sportswear industry? We are looking for someone who loves to communicate and has good argumentation skills, to work with one of our multinational clients.
As a customer service representative, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of the success of a multinational brand, impressing and engaging with its customers. You’ll work independently, and make important decisions, influencing the relationship between the customer and the brand.
Teleperformance is one of the best companies to work in Portugal, guaranteeing great conditions and career opportunities for its team. Join us!
Our client has a solid position in the global sportswear industry, it was founded in 1988 and is present all over the world. Global diversification is an important component of the company's strategic positioning.
- Provide a customer-friendly service by showing interest in the customer, guaranteeing a positive relationship with the brand;
- Create opportunities to impress and engage with the customers, approaching all their questions and doubts;
- Manage customer queries about their orders and access to their accounts, payments, and stock availability.
- Native Dutch Speaker;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media (preferential);
- Basic computer skills;
- +1 year working in a customer support related role (preferential);
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening skills;
- Ability to solve customer problems;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Intensive training and integration phase;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
- Long-term career opportunities;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Free organized sports activities and events.
- Product Advertisement
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability To Solve Problems
- Quick Learner
- Work Under Pressure