[ More from Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions ]
Be one of the first candidates to apply
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Master or MBA
Malta » Sliema
Exciting new positions have presented themselves within our very successful Customer Operations department. If you are a people-person and are looking for a career in the Customer Care field, this is definitely an opportunity you cannot miss!
We are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Customer Care Advisor.
The Customer Care Advisors we look for, are experienced, hungry and driven individuals who already have great knowledge and experience from within the iGaming industry. Quite frankly, we want the best, and we want you!
You will be part of a team of young and driven individuals like yourself. We'd like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but we also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Helping our customers via email and live chat.
* Taking ownership of ongoing cases in order to ensure they are resolved with the absolute highest level of quality.
* Actively contributing towards improving existing internal processes, developing new ideas and concepts in order to improve our internal workflow as well as contributing towards the positive environment within the company.
* Analysing previous communication to optimise quality and productivity.
* Processing of pay-outs and investigating potential bonus abuse, anti-fraud, and risk management.
* Creation, co-ordination and monitoring of ongoing bonus campaigns.
* Actively report internally to direct manager and various partners with details and feedback on what is occurring in the various markets amongst our many partners.
* Staying well informed on ongoing issues as well as changes in order to proactively meet the challenges ahead to deliver a service of the absolute highest level of quality.
* Previous Customer Service or Minimum of six months experience in the iGaming industry.
* Fluent in Finnish - both verbal and written.
You also possess the following qualities:
* You are able to demonstrate a level of autonomy without the need for micro-management in order to deliver the best service in the industry.
* Highly motivated and driven individual that has excellent time management skills.
* Outstanding communication and brilliant typing skills are absolutely key as all communication is done in writing with our end-customers and partners.
* Moreover you are adept at 'reading the customer' to mirror them in order to provide the best possible service.
* You are also able to think outside the box and adapt to any given situation.
* Ambitious and can imagine a future career in the iGaming industry.
For the successful candidates with the right motivation and drive, this is a great opportunity to be part of a truly unique and challenging way of delivering support services.
We are prepared to offer an attractive salary, extensive personal development and amazing benefits!
You will also be part of a very successful and rapidly growing organisation with ties to some of the biggest names in the iGaming business.
This is not your normal support role, we ask a lot of our people - but in return we empower you with what you need in order to get the job done, and in doing so, to deliver the best possible customer experience for an extensive range of products.
Master or MBA