German speaker, work in Europe (VISA PROVIDED) – Apply now!
Our client is a leading European Airline company that is looking for new team members for the constant growing business. The company impressed the world in the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2016 and secured the coveted first place in the ‘Best Airline Transatlantic’ and ‘Best Airline in Western Europe’ categories.
They will provide a very attractive Working Visa which opens this opportunity for people across the world. The company is willing to provide all the documentation necessary to help the candidate to obtain a valid European Work Permit.
Brno is the second largest city of the Czech Republic. It has a thousand year old history with a number of Baroque and Renaissance buildings. Surrounding Brno you can find interesting places which are inscribed with UNESCO. The city offers plenty of opportunities to spend time pleasantly, you can indulge in the Czech beer and wine, go shopping, and as well as enjoy the night life.
• Handling telephone calls regarding flight connections and reservations;
• Providing services for a variety of different programmes;
• Assisting telephone check-ins;
• Ticket sales assistance.
• Fluent in German and English;
• Additional foreign language is an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Basic knowledge of PCs;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
• Visa Provided - the client will help you to get all the necessary documents;
• Attractive Salary + Bonus + Meal Vouchers + Accommodation;
• Performance-based bonus system;
• Work in a multinational team (over 30 nationalities) and dynamic organization;
• Possibility to attend further training abroad;
• Relocation package provided;
• Discount in Flights to anywhere!