[ More from Babel Profiles ]
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Spain » Barcelona
Are you a world traveler? Would you like the opportunity to start a career in the tourism sector without formal experience? In this position, the company offers a complete training, allowing you to become a real Trip Specialist. With opportunities for promotion after the third and six months for top performers, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is a booming industry leader in the travel sector providing alternative accommodation services to an ever demanding customer base. They connect people all over the world to help them find unique traveling experiences.
They are looking for a Junior Trip Specialist with a native level of German and high level of English to join their team in Barcelona.
As a Junior Trip Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Resolving disagreements between customers and their accommodation providers via phone, email, and social media
- Providing quick and creative solutions to complex issues for travelers all around the world
- Communicating with customers in a friendly manner while acting as an ambassador for the brand
- Managing and constantly updating customer information
- Native level of German
- High level of English
- Must possess very good communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Able to express ideas in a coherent and concise manner
- Proven experience in resolving complex issues
- Potential candidates must demonstrate a clear motivation to learn and grow
- Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
- Interest in the travel industry is a must!
- Remuneration: base entry level salary + language bonus + performance incentives
- Working hours: 39h rotating shift with two weekends off a month
- Opportunities for promotion after the third and sixth months
- Stable position in an award-winning campaign
- Spanish language lessons
- Travel vouchers provided twice per year
- 24 holidays per year