This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Community Support Representative with Greek
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
What You’ll Need
- Fluency in Greek.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike.
- You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Excellent communication skills. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- To be an Uber evangelist - you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments is preferred.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus, but not required.