Dnl Limited Recruitment
Poland » Krakow
The Company is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Business Services Centre employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Poland.
Currently, we are recruiting candidates willing to gain experience in the finance and accounting area. This is a Junior position and does not require specific experience nor educational background, what is vital is your interest in finances and language skills – at least B2 level in Dutch and English.
Starting date: ASAP, city Kraków.
You will be working according to normal working hours, there are no late shifts. Teams are multinational.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• managing portfolio of Customers
• preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers
• interacting with Client’s various parties via phone and email
• processing electronic payments
• analyzing balances, payment plans and queries
• Upper intermediate level of Dutch (min. B2) and English
• Focus on details
• Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
• Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range online trainings, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
• Work in multinational company for global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• You will learn best practices and global business from the Company experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere
What we offer:
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data, included in my job application, for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended). At the same time, I declare that I have been informed about the voluntary submission of personal data and the right to access my data, correction of it or requesting deletion. At the same time, I give consent to the processing of my personal data, contained in the application documents, by advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”