This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
CS Role for a Airline Multinational in Brno - VISA PROVIDED!
Do you have organizational talent and can you solve problems with a flick of your wrist?
The world’s largest Aviation Group is looking for talented German Customer Consultants to work in Czech Republic.
Job Description :
- Handling telephone calls regarding flight connections, flight reservations, telephone check-in, and sale of tickets.
- Providing services for a variety of different programs
- Provide excellent customer service, through answering questions and dealing with requests.
- Make reservations, update travel itineraries and solve problems. It is this variety that makes the job so exciting
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Location : Brno
Brno is the second largest city of the Czech Republic. It has a thousand-year-old history with a number of Baroque and Renaissance buildings. Surrounding Brno, you can find interesting places which are inscribed with UNESCO. The city offers plenty of opportunities to spend time pleasantly, you can indulge in the Czech beer and wine, go shopping, and as well as enjoy the night life.
Your profile :
- Fluent in GERMAN AND ENGLISH (C2);
- Additional foreign language is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of PC software;
- Flexibility to work in shifts;
We will offer :
- Work Permit assistance - The Airline company will provide all the necessary documentation to assist non-European citizens applying to work permits;
- Attractive Salary + Bonus + Meal Vouchers + Accommodation (3 months in a Hostel or up to a certain contribution for the first month’s pay) + flight reimbursement;
- Ticket discounts after 6 months;
- For candidates who need necessary work permits and Visa - the client can help you to get necessary documents;
- Motivating remuneration and performance based bonus system;
- Work in a multinational team (over 30 nationalities) and dynamic organization;
- Possibility to attend future training abroad;
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic;
Referral program :
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Customer Oriented
- Czech Republic
- English Language
- Fluent In German
- Multinational Companies
- Multinational Experience
- Multinational Environment
- Multicultural Adaptability
- Multicultural Environments
- Multicultural Team Building
- International Develompent
- International Background
- German And English Language