Be one of the first candidates to apply
Romania » Bucharest
- Handle inbound and outbound calls on behalf of our customers.
- Handle all situations received through other channels: email, chat, other specific tools;
- Monitor specific tools under time targets, handling/monitoring cases generated by the system;
- Communication with end customers and remote teams.
- Excellent command of Finnish;
- English is a must;
- Excellent communication skills and listening skills;
- Decision maker and problem solving abilities;
- Customer centric;
- Attention to details and accuracy in performing daily tasks;
- Strong team player, committed and proving a positive attitude;
- Energy and dedication.
You can grow with us!
At Euroanswer we place great emphasis on professionalism , therefore we invest continuously in our staff.
Our business is based on the relationship between people, internal and external communication, so each team member is equally important. We train, motivate and permanently sustain everyone.
Motivating salary and benefits - YEARLY NET SALARY RANGE - 13,200 EUR - 16,800 EUR.
Enthusiastic team members
Opportunities for career growth
Yearly team building events
Extra vacation days