This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Customer Care Consultant (Spanish native speaker)
» Zielona Góra
Cinkciarz.pl is the leader of online currency exchange in Poland. It has been active in the Fintech sector since 2010. It is one of the fastest growing companies in Poland. In 2017, it was ranked 8th in the Wprost weekly magazine "List of 200" and 11th in the Rzeczpospolita daily newspaper "List of 500". Every year Cinkciarz.pl is ranked higher in both rankings. Under the name Conotoxia, the company reaches global markets: its corporate offices are located in London, Chicago and Cyprus. The brand is a partner of the Chicago Bulls and the Polish national football team. One of the most important challenges facing the company is the introduction of new services to international markets. Cinkciarz.pl is looking for:
Customer Care Consultant (German native speaker)
Workplace: Zielona Góra, Poland
If you join us, you will:
- be responsible for professional and company-compliant inbound helpline services (by phone, email and LiveChat),
- build positive relationships and contacts with foreign clients,
- provide clients with support in using the company’s services,
- care and management of regular clients’ affairs.
- cooperate with different departments in the company.
- fluent knowledge of one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese (native speaker preferred),
- very good knowledge of English (British or American),
- experience in customer service especially over the phone,
- excellent communication skills,
- efficient use of electronic communication channels,
- openness and positivity,
- independence and creativity in action,
- readiness to work in shifts, including nights.
- employment contracts and stable employment conditions,
- attractive salaries that match your skillset, including the specifics of your tasks,
- career path development,
- the ability to work on concluding innovative projects in the scope of modern technologies,
- participation in courses and conferences,
- free English lessons with native speakers,
- flexible working hours for selected departments,
- adaptation support during the beginning of employment,
- access to magazines and the company library,
- company parties and trips to events for game fans and modern technology enthusiasts,
- sporting activities,
- tickets to sporting events,
- fresh fruit,
- relaxation and entertainment zones (playrooms).
- Vip Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Customer Oriented
- Call Center
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Very Positive Personality
- Phone Calls