6 - 12 months
Webhelp, a French multinational company with over 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries worldwide and an over a billion dollar turnover, decided to start a new adventure in sunny Portugal. Only two years since the beginning of our presence in this country we’ve already grown into two sites Lisbon and Braga, with over 1000 Portuguese based Webhelpians and counting!
Join the Webhelp Portugal team and you will have the opportunity to lead the charge in the fast paced, exciting and collaborative ventures which include the inauguration of many new customer service projects with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Would you like to work in a project where you will be ready to take on all the challenges and work among the biggest Travel & Tourism players?
Do you want to be part of a project that has allowed more than 200 000 customers to travel around the world?
Webhelp has now the perfect opportunity for a bright career in the Travel & Tourism world!
Join our professional playground and you’ll develop:
• Offering information, solutions and counselling to customers via phone and email
• Manage reservations backoffice (new reservations, ticket issuing, reservation amendments)
• Post sales service (litigation and compensation management)
• Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project
• Management of the administrative process (invoicing, written communication and emission of travel documents)
• Fluent or native in Dutch and or Dutch with a Flemish accent and with a good command of English
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depending on the project)
• Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
• For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
• Relocation Package for those living abroad that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
• A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI
• Full time job (40 hours weekly)
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year)
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses)
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines
6 - 12 months