An American Leading Financial Services Company Is Looking For Dutch Speakers in Athens
• Be the first point of contact for our customers, providing outstanding customer service
• Take ownership on all customer queries and ensure that they are addressed directly or
escalated to the appropriate channel
• Enter customer details and other information in an accurate and efficient manner to the
Are you an Excellent Communicator? Do you love Customer Service? This might be your chance to give your career a little twist! You will provide a professional and informative response to all queries and provide technical support by phone. Note that you need to be fluent in Dutch and English to apply for this position!
Our client, an American financial services and communications company is looking for an enthusiastic Dutch Speaker, who is fluent in English and available to move to Athens, Greece in order to join their Customer Service Team.
Are you looking for an exciting experience abroad?
The capital of Greece is waiting for you! Athens offers you a blend of historical and modern features that will make you fall in love with the city!
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €500 if their application is successful!
MGI is the leading specialist in Multilingual Recruitment, owned and managed by professionals with experience spanning over 10 years.
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment. com or try http://www. facebook. com/mgirecruitment
What are we looking for?
• Interested in Financial Services
• Native Dutch
• Fluent in English (training will be in English)
• Previous Contact Centre Experience is an advantage
• Excellent computer working knowledge
What are we offering?
• Attractive salary + 2 extra salaries (1 full before Christmas, ½ before Easter and ½
holidays) + Performance Bonus (up to €200)
• Relocation package (flight ticket, 2 weeks hotel accommodation)
• Excellent initial and follow-up training
• Free Greek language courses
• Continuous staff development program and long term career prospects
• Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere
• Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities