This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
English/ German/ Dutch/ French/ Italian / Spanish Supervisor
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Fluency in English (minimum C1);
• Experience managing teams in a contact center environment;
• Open to new technologies and social media;
• Marketing knowledge;
• Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports;
• Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams, manage their performance;
• Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs;
• High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally;
• Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting;
• Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow;
• Proficient in conflict management;
• Outstanding customer service skills;
• Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.