This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Finnish, Hungarian and Kazakh Speaking Support
Fantastic opportunities for Finnish, Hungarian and Kazakh speakers in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Concentrix is a leading global business services company with over 100,000 staff in 125+ delivery centres around the world. We work in partnership with leading names in technology, e-commerce, retail and more. We have exciting opportunities now for Finnish, Hungarian and Kazakh speakers to join our growing team!
Every day you’ll make a difference to our Clients’ customers:
- Providing an outstanding customer experience, which is relevant, memorable and personal.
- Become a champion in delivering world-class customer service and a true ambassador for our Clients’ brand and services.
- Assisting customers via email, social media, web, and phone.
- Maintaining and promoting a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Working on your own and as part of a cohesive supportive team.
- You will be comfortable in a fast-paced, performance-based environment with plenty of dynamic change, ready to embrace a changing marketplace and new technology.
- You will seek ongoing learning on our Client’s services and the industry.
Get in touch if you have:
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish, Hungarian or Kazakh
- The desire to live and work abroad.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service role (in any sector).
- Experience with Microsoft Office & strong working knowledge of internet. The ability to learn and adapt to new software.
- The ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening, as well as the ability to communicate effectively via email, social media and live chat.
What can we offer you?
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Permanent contracts.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sports and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, beautiful countryside and a spectacular coastline.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast, one of the cheapest cities to live in in the UK!