This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Finnish speaking customer service personnel needed in Athens
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Our client is the market leader in Customer Care Services and was also named the “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Greece. The company consists of 6,000 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 35 languages. There are more than 90 nationalities working, so your working environment is everything but boring!
Join the team as a Finnish Speaking Advisor! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature!
You will be asked to:
- Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat in both Finnish and English.
- Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
- Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Proficient level in both Finnish and English.
- Strong tech skills and familiarity with new technologies.
- Availability to work in rotating/night shifts and on holidays/weekends.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced communication /soft skills.
- Excellent monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Great relocation support
- Joining bonus in meal vouchers
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and Discounts for all TP Greece employees
- Visa support if needed