More from Webhelp Portugal
6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisbon
• Offering information, solutions and counselling to customers regarding the company’s services;
• Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures;
• Compliance with company regulations for Data Protection and Information Security;
• Maintaining positive customer relationships through a responsible treatment of each contact;
• Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project;
• Fluent or native in French and English;
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depending on the project);
• Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
• For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
• Relocation Package for those living abroad that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
• A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
• Full time job (40 hours weekly);
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
6 - 12 months