6 - 12 months
In this sector, you will participate in the continuous improvement of the customer relationship by guaranteeing a digital approach and a quality relationship, provide technical assistance, help navigate through websites and tools, or even share knowledge about products and services.
• Keep the client informed of their services and billing information;
• Resolution of technical situations;
• Advising customers on the existing product line;
• Managing expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic manner;
• Fluent or native in French with a good command of English;
• Availability to work from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6pm;
• Good at working in a team environment and coordinating workflow with colleagues.
• Previous experience in customer service (preferential);
What you can expect from us:
• Relocation Package that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
• A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
• Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year;
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
6 - 12 months