Ireland » Dundalk
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions
**Fluency in English & German is required for this role**
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail in an efficient and effective manner related and perform phone outreach as needed
• Keep up to date on applicable regulations and utilize independent judgment in the application of those regulations
• Work assigned queues, emails, and service requests, as well as other Compliance related items on a daily basis
• Maintain professionalism in your interactions with PayPal personnel and customers at all times
• Ensure that PayPal implements the appropriate controls and monitoring needed to satisfy its obligations to the regulatory authorities
• Ensuring that Anti Money Laundering regulations are adhered to and monitor account activity accordingly
• Process queue items such as KYC, KYB, SAR, PEP, WLM, and Transaction Monitoring in a timely manner as measured against communicated departmental targets
• Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates including policies, upgrades, and potential workflow changes
• Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
• Strong written (email) communication: use proper grammar and punctuation
• Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
• Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
• Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• 2+ years’ relevant experience
• 6-12 months’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance, Protection Services, Chargeback Processing, or ACH processing
• High school diploma or equivalent
What we offer you ....
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full-time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, health insurance, pension, onsite gym, games room and lots more...