[ More from PayPal ]
Ireland » Dublin
The Italian Collections Specialist provides exceptional customer support, guidance, and program knowledge through high quality, positive interactions with every customer in order to obtain the best possible result. They perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and obtaining payment on delinquent accounts, while building and maintaining a professional interaction with customers at all times.
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
Fluent Italian and English are required for this role.
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised canteen, onsite gym and games room.
Apply now and join help us empower people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy!