[ More from arvato Lisbon ]
Portugal » Lisbon
Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? If your answer is Yes, then start working with us!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (male/ female). The Customer Service Representative is responsible to provide customer service to our customers from end to end including technical & contractual support to customers of a World leading IT manufacturer.
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 63,000 employees working in more than 35 countries helping our customers achieving success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
5 reason to Join us
• Start an International career;
• You`ll be joining an Award winning team;
• Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
• Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
• Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding service and product related inquiries
• Inform customer about specific products, services, policies and processes
• Troubleshoot and resolves customer issues
• Promote relevant customer products
• Passion to service end-customers (B2C)
• Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
• Native language skills in Swedish (verbal, reading, writing) + good in English (verbal, reading, writing)
• Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction
Your experience & skills
• First work experience in Service Center or similar business
• Knowledge and experience in service center for IT products / services/ gaming sector
• Strong administration and organization skills
• Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy
• Very good PC skills
• Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
• Relocation package
• Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
• A welcoming and inclusive environment
• A team ready to help you develop and grow
• A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
• Competitive salary & bonus system