This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Roadside Assistance (m/f) with Dutch in Maastricht
One of our prestigious clients in the luxury automotive industry is looking for Dutch speaking Roadside Assistance m/f in Maastricht.
- Your are the first contact person for the clients who require your assistance when they have a vehicle breakdown
- If you cannot solve the severe cases via phone then you will report the issues to the nearest technician who gets the client quickly on the road again
- All incoming calls will be logged in a specialized computer system to track all issues which the company can optimize on a regular basis
- You will be handling complaints from time to time and then it is important to ensure customer satisfaction on a high level
- You speak fluent Dutch close to native level and you have good English skills, written as well as verbally
- You will be working autonomously and know how to manage your tasks in a pressurized environment
- Also you have good computer skills plus a good comprehension of learning new computer software’s
- Overall you are a friendly and talkative person and additionally you are flexible working in shifts
- In the beginning you will receive an extensive initial training followed by a buddy program for your first months at work
- You will work for a well-known international company which offers you a competitive salary along with holiday allowance
- Also you will get a “tailor made” development plan so that you can grow within the company
- Our client offers you a transportation plan (bike, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs) to simplify your way to work on a daily basis
We look forward hearing from you very soon.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year