This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Russian Customer Identification Program (CIP) Agent
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
Fluent Russian and English are required for this role
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail in an efficient and effective manner related and perform phone outreach as needed
- Keep up to date on applicable regulations and utilize independent judgment in the application of those regulations
- Work assigned queues, emails, and service requests, as well as other Compliance related items on a daily basis
- Maintain professionalism in your interactions with PayPal personnel and customers at all times
- Ensure that PayPal implements the appropriate controls and monitoring needed to satisfy its obligations to the regulatory authorities
- Ensuring that Anti Money Laundering regulations are adhered to and monitor account activity accordingly
- Process queue items such as KYC, KYB, SAR, PEP, WLM, and Transaction Monitoring in a timely manner as measured against communicated departmental targets
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates including policies, upgrades, and potential workflow changes
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- 1+ years’ experience in a compliance department with a financial institution a plus
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- 6-12 months’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance, Protection Services, Chargeback Processing, or ACH processing
- High school diploma or equivalent
A highly competitive package is on offer to successful applicants including:
- Work on an award winning site which includes - outdoor ping pong tables, life sized chess boards and many more unique features
- 25 Days annual leave + 9 national holidays
- Onsite Gym Facilities and Subsidised Staff Canteen.
- Full Training and Support
- Call Center
- Customer Service