[ More from PayPal ]
Ireland » Dublin
As a Spanish Customer Service Agent, your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, you will be able to provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline agent, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. An Agent within Customer Service exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
**Fluent Spanish and English is required for this role**
• Answer phone calls, emails, from customers and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant PayPal department so it can be dealt with appropriately (90%)
• Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of PayPal products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with PayPal. Deliver on metrics for example: phone handled time, customer experience, proactive product offered and accepted opportunities (5%)
• Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes (5%)
• Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
• Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
• Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information
• Well developed sense of urgency and follow through
• Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts
• Time Management and Adherence to schedules
• Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
12+ months customer service experience required
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised canteen, onsite gym and games room.
Apply now and join help us empower people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy!