This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Speak fluent Dutch? How about working in beautiful Romania!
One of our clients is looking for Dutch speakers for an office in Braşov – the main and biggest office in Romania – will give you an opportunity to develop both within different projects and departments.
Brașov is a city in Romania and the administrative centre of Braşov County. It the 7th most populous city in Romania, and the metropolitan area is home to 369,896 residents. Braşov is located in the central part of the country, about 166 kilometres north of Bucharest and 380 kilometres from the Black Sea.
Your job will be:
- Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
- Process the queries in line with the company policy
- Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
- Support newcomers and act as a team
Your profil :
- Dutch as mother tongue and English on an advanced level
- Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
- High school degree
- High interest in IT
- Proactive personality and eager to learn
- Customer service experience is a plus
We will offer :
- Excellent Salary : 3x average salary in Romania
- Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation)
- Private medical insurance
- Discount in sports, shops, online services
- Real opportunities for career development within the compan
- Performance bonus on offer and a salary that is 4 times the minimum Romanian wage!
- Native Dutch Speaker
- Dutch Mother Tongue
- Dutch Language
- I Speak Dutch
- English Language
- Career Oriented
- Multinational Companies
- No Experience Needed
- No Working Experience
- Willing To Relocate
- Relocation Package
- Beautiful Customer Service
- Work Progress
- Team Work
- Good Problem Solving
- Multinational Experience
- Multinational Environment
- Multicultural Adaptability
- Multicultural Environments
- Multicultural Team Building
- Internal Communication
- International Develompent