This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Start new Career in Athens on growing Swedish Team-Apply now
Looking for a Professional Experience Abroad?
Enjoy a beautiful experience, discovering a wonderful city and take this opportunity to work in a young and vibrant company!
Athens offers you a blend of historical and modern features that will make you fall in love with the city! The capital of Greece is waiting for you!
We are looking for someone with a keen interest for Customer Service and excellent Communication Skills. This is a customer focused role and your job will be to provide a professional and informative response to all issues by phone or email. You need to be fluent in Swedish to Apply for this Position!
- Ensure that every potential and existing customer has a pleasant experience, acting as an extension of the client and promoting a positive image/first impression of our business
- Efficiently manage customers queries and provide effective support in an efficient and speedy manner
Your profile :
- Fluent in Swedish, Intermediate English
- Enthusiastic, courteous, directive and positive
- Customer oriented and Problem Solver
- Excellent communication skills and Phone Manner
- Team Player
We will offer :
- Attractive salary + 2 extra salaries (1 full before Christmas, ½ before Easter and ½ holidays) +
- Performance Bonus (up to €200)
- Complete relocation package (flight ticket, 2 weeks hotel accommodation,)
- Quick long distance recruitment process without additional travel costs
- Excellent initial and follow-up training
- Free Greek language courses
- Continuous staff development program and long term career prospects
- Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere
- Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
- Customer Service And Technical Support Skills
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Client Servicing Skills
- Native Swedish
- Willing To Relocate
- Relocation Package
- Multinational Companies
- Multinational Experience
- Nordic Languages
- Multitasking Abilities
- Multicultural Environments
- Career Development
- Languages: Swedish
- Swedish Speaking
- Career Oriented
- Internal Communication