Swedish IT Technical Support – Part-Time / Full-Time Job
Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Lisbon
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together.
Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing, and fast. We need ambitious people who will grow with us. People curious enough to innovate better ways of doing things. People adaptable to change yet dynamic enough to lead that change.
People like us.
Job Purpose: To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine Incidents, Problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Handle phone calls, emails and other portal interaction tools with agreed SLA
- Perform all duties in accordance to required quality
- Participate in knowledge capture processes
- Correct use of escalation to Service Desk Expert as per desk procedures
- Significant time spent dealing with customer on the phone
- Must be able to interface internally and externally
- Works as part of a team and contributes to team targets
- Expected to be flexible in covering shifts
- Typical career path will be to Service Desk Expert or ITIL Process Controller
Key education and experience:
- Proficiency in Swedish and good command of English
- Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
- The option to choose between part-time or full-time job, you decide;
- The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with Fujitsu
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports
- Assistance with Portuguese documents and help finding accommodation in Lisbon
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)
- It Technical Support
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Phone Calls
- It Support
- Service Desk