This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Swedish Speakers to Malta - Customer Support
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Thinking of Moving to Malta?
Living in Malta is a unique experience, especially for those used to hectic city environments and long travels between work and home. The island’s wealth of entertainment options and amazing climate means that it is possible to work, play and relax by the sea – all in one day.
It’s sunny about 300 days each year and we have plenty of places to enjoy the good weather.
Most iGaming offices are based in a five mile radius, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea – from Ta’ Xbiex to St Julian’s – so you can truly enjoy your day from your office window!
What sort of personality are we going for:
Well-organised, courteous and reliable with a strong work ethic. You are a good communicator and can multitask. You have a natural flair for problem-solving. Above all, you really enjoy interacting with people to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all time
What will you be doing:
- Dealing with customer queries relating to all account aspects; Client Verification, Withdrawals, Bets and Bonuses via Live chat, e-mails, telephone.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by resolving queries in the shortest, most efficient time possible.
- Acting professional at all times.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Escalating any product/ software/ customer/other-related issues immediately with the Team Lead to minimise client-relationship disruption to the best of The Executive’s abilities.
- Demonstrate exceptional fluency in Swedish, both written and spoken, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ensuring grammatical errors are checked before any communication goes out to the customer.
- Establish the ability to learn new technology/system/applications quickly.
- Liaising regularly with the Finance department, to facilitate players’ monetary transactions.
- Express a confident disposition; telephone manner, professionalism with a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service.
- Actively and continuously portray strong values for team work, customer service, initiative and integrity.
- Assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
Essential experience & Qualifications:
Fluent in Swedish, with an excellent command of English. I-gaming experience in a customer support environment would be considered an asset although not a must. Full training will be given.
- Amazing Offices!
- Breakfast and lunches on the company
- Team building events
- Friday Beers
- Gym Memberships
- Plus Many more!
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationships
- It Support
- Customer Support/ Igaming