Who are you?
A high-energy individual motivated to meet challenging goals and timelines. Focused on delivering great service to both hiring managers and candidates. Experienced in working with documents. Been always interested in recruiting and willing to have an amazing career in that field.
If you recognize yourself, we have the right opportunity for you!
What will you be doing?
- Recruit high quality candidates in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals associated with client hiring goal (CV selection, conducting detailed phone interview, managing recruitment projects in cooperation with on-site team, source candidates through different channels, conduct face to face interviews, manage relations with candidates to ensure best in class service is provided)
- Assist in general and administrative (G&A) recruiting in support of TTEC’s business units. This may include screening resumes and applications, conducting initial phone screens, administering TTEC approved tests, scheduling onsite interviews, conducting interviews, making offers, and completing all associated paperwork for each individual hire.
- Implement high-volume sourcing strategies to attract candidates that meet the client's specifications.
- Partner with the appropriate corporate support team for the following tasks: writing creative ads, posting ads on internet job boards, placing advertisements in newspapers, and searching resume databases (both internal and external) for quality candidates as required.
- Recruiters may also represent TTEC at community events and job fairs. They may participate in creating awareness by placing posters or distributing fliers at appropriate community locations.
- Actively solicit employee referrals and engage in sourcing activities to attract passive candidate
- Act as a talent ambassador for TTEC: Recruiters reach out to influential people in associations, civic groups, community partners and educational institutions to develop strong relationships, establish TTEC as an employer of choice, and identify potential sourcing channels. They volunteer to serve on boards and advisory groups as well as represent TTEC at job fairs and community events
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals which include:
- Cost per Hire (goals will vary by business unit)
- New Hire First Day No Call No Show percentage
- Hiring timeline and time to fill open positions
- Meeting client hiring requirements (varies based on client and ramp)
- 60-day attrition rate for new hires
What do you need?
- Desire to achieve aggressive high-volume recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to interview for required performance and skill set
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Experience with Taleo or similar candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity, judgment, and follow-through
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to continue education and training
- TTEC employees must be in your current role for a minimum of 6 months
- TTEC employees must have no active disciplinary action for the past 90 days
- Previous recruiting experience and behavioral interviewing certification is preferred
What do we offer?
- Working on behalf of a wide range of multinational, global leaders
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- 25 Annual leave days, increasing with service
- Ability to meet established professionals and feel yourself at the heart of a dynamic business environment;
- Access top notch business best practices;
- Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment
- 6-month temporary assignment that could be turned into permanent contract based on individual performance