This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Presales for Electronic Manufacturing Vendor- Munich
PSE - Description
LOCATION – Munich, Germany
The main responsibilities of the pre-sales engineer (PSE) revolve around creating awareness of the + products and solutions, and working closely with potential customers to determine how the solution can best serve their unique needs. The PSE supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex and multidisciplinary environments. The PSE collaborates with sales, R&D, operations and engineering resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs/challenges, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical/business decision-makers.
- Provide product demonstrations via webex or face to face to potential customers.
- Onsite pilot on potential customers' sites, responding to requests for information or pricing and preparing sales package proposals (SoW).
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesse customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize ROI and value for both the customer
- Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customers’ different organizations. Adapt/define solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales and operation resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements and existing infrastructure.
- Secure customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical closure”.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer. Collaborate with sales/product management to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitor technical solutions proposed throughout the entire sales process, and alerts the sales teams of potential risks to deal closure.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Maintain deal through-put in early sales process steps.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the operational support teams and R&D.
- Whiling to travel ~50%
- Four-year college technical degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields
- Strong experience in the Electronics industry
- Require in-depth experience and a proven record of success in pre-sales
- Excellent communication skills in English