This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Performance Marketing Consultant (Dutch)
Do you have an advanced experience within Google AdWords? Would you like to gain more experience within performance marketing? Then this position is for you:
For one of our clients, a well-known international company in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Dutch speaker as Performance Marketing Consultant.
As part of the international performance marketing team you will provide strategic sales insights and business development guidance to develop and grow your advertising agency portfolio.
- Deliver trainings on new products and opportunities to the agency staff
- Advising agencies on the most efficient product strategies that drive positive ROI to their customers
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly revenue quota while delivering a world class customer experience.
- Consolidate and manage relationships with key agency stakeholders
- Identify sales opportunities and discuss the need of the customers
- Ensure quality and professional service
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate has an advanced knowledge of Google AdWords and would like to improve the acquired skills and knowledge within the company.
- Native Dutch (written/spoken)
- Min. 1 – 2 years of Google AdWords experience is required
- Working experience with Google AdWords editor is a must
- Familiar with PPC optimization tools
- High business acumen
- Motivated and passionate person
- Fast learner with strong communication skills
- Customer oriented with an extra smile on the phone
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- A stable position within an open minded and employee oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Training courses, soft skills coaching and product training
- Possibility to achieve certifications for advertising tools
- Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM (no weekends)
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term contract
- 3 weeks of intense product and sales training
- Relocation package provided (accommodation/airport pick up/flight ticket reimbursement…)
- Start date: January 2018
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year