We provide heat, light and mobility to customers worldwide. We’re fundamentally transforming what we do so we can reach net zero by 2050 or sooner. We also have a strong mission to help the whole world reach net zero too – working across our industry to improve people’s lives.
It’s crucial to us that the differences we see in the world around us are reflected in our workplace. Who you are is what counts, not where you’re from or how you live your life. A culture that values everyone benefits all of us. That’s why, to help our people thrive, we nurture a truly diverse and inclusive environment.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class
Join our team as a
Telesales and Digital Acquisition Delivery Lead
This is a European location independent role. It can be filled in Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and in Spain.
Telesales and Digital Acquisition Delivery Lead is responsible for driving strategic and operational development agenda to improve sales performance of small and medium enterprise segment (SME) through telesales as well as digital acquisition channels across bp’s European fleet business.
In this role You will:
- Design, implement and supervise execution of strategic and operational projects in to support volume and margin delivery against Fleet Plan
- Own change agenda of Telesales and Digital acquisition Team across Europe
- Manage omnichannel sales and synergies between telesales and digital acquisition to maximize sales and optimize cost to serve.
- Lead sales efficiency improvements, sales channel optimization and consistent performance management through telesales and digital acquisition channels.
- Drive improvements in design of the digital acquisition channel to improve conversion rates.
- Design and lead sales excellence and quality assurance programme of Telesales agencies across Europe in cooperation with Telesales coordinators.
- Help to develop and drive sales initiatives across Fleet.