We are now looking for a Danish speaking IT and Technical Support Advisor to join our client’s expanding team within their brand-new call center in the Netherlands.
Our client is a multinational company within the Computer System Integrators industry. Due to our client’s continued growth throughout the UK and Europe, they have recently opened a new Contact Center in Heerlen. This center will be focused on ensuring we are providing the very best after sales care for our customers throughout Europe. In this role you will handle customer warranty returns, the distribution of new products and pre-sales/after-sales care in a multi-lingual call centre.
In this role you will be focused on ensuring that our client are providing the very best after sales care for our customers throughout Europe. In this role you will handle customer warranty returns, the distribution of new products and pre-sales/after-sales care in a multi-lingual call centre.
- Provide a professional sales and technical support service to new and existing customers through the use of phone calls and emails.
- Create and amend new/existing orders.
- Maintain customer records on our bespoke administration site.
- Processing payments, refunds and credit assignments as necessary.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Light translation work required at times.
- Knowledgeable on the latest computer hardware with an understanding of how computers are configured and built.
- Experience in providing customer service
- A basic understanding of troubleshooting both software and hardware.
- Ability to explain technical jargon to nontechnical customers.
- Able to work within a high pressure and busy environment whilst still displaying a high level of professionalism.
- Be punctual, reliable, conscientious and an excellent communicator.
- Experience in customer service preferably using phone calls and emails.
- Previous experience using remote support software.
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Interest in the latest technology and games/software.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Increasing holiday allowance & life assurance for long-serving employees
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries