Job offers with languages in Europe
Norwegian Allente Customer Experience Associate in Crete open_in_new
explore Crete , Greece
Join our Nordic Allente Customer Experience team in one of the most popular destinations in the world!
How would you feel if your office was just a breath away from beaches with crystal-clear waters? Does year-long sunshine – along with flavorful Greek cuisine – sound like an option you’d like to explore? Jump head-first into the Mediterranean experience and join our ever-growing Nordic Allente Customer Experience team in one of the most popular destinations in the world – Chania, Crete!
If you are fluent in Norwegian and fascinated by all advances in broadband technology and the streaming industry, grab the opportunity and come work with Allente, a top Nordic TV provider.
Join a team dedicated to providing top customer experience, while enjoying your stay on a Greek island famous for its rich culture, fabulous landscapes and buzzing nightlife, where you will also get the chance to socialize, build your professional network, improve your communication skills and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
What will you do?
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, becoming Allente’s most valuable ambassador
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to provide a seamless experience to new and existing customers
- Respond to inquiries about broadband services and TV solutions offered by our client – always in a professional and timely manner
- Resolve technical issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Follow up with a thorough needs’ assessment and inform customers about ongoing campaigns
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Crete!
- Fluency in Norwegian
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- Work experience in a customer/tech support role is welcome
- Familiarity with TV solutions and streaming services will be considered an asset
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as a problem-solving mentality
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer