Job offers with languages in Europe
Swedish Paypal Customer Solutions Teammate in Crete open_in_new
explore Crete , Greece
How would you feel if your office was just a breath away from beaches with crystal-clear waters? Does year-long sunshine – along with flavorful Greek cuisine – sound like an option you’d like to explore? Jump head-first into the Mediterranean experience and join our ever-growing Nordic Paypal Customer Solutions team in one of the most popular destinations in the world – Chania, Crete!
If you are fluent in Swedish and always up-to-date with the latest advances in fintech, grab the opportunity and come work with Paypal, the original innovator in digital payments – and world’s most valuable fintech firm.
Join a team dedicated to democratizing financial services, ensuring that everyone has control of their financial lives; all of this while enjoying your stay on a Greek island famous for its rich culture, fabulous landscapes and buzzing nightlife, where you will also get the chance to socialize, build your professional network, improve your communication skills and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
What will you do?
- Be the eyes and ears of the team handling customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers via phone, e-mail, video and chat, analyzing issues with transactions such as bank transfers and internet purchases
- Provide excellent customer support through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Crete!
- Fluency in Swedish
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- Customer support experience is welcome
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as a problem-solving mentality
- A highly developed sense of ownership
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourcefulness – the ability to multitask
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer