Job offers with languages in Europe
explore El Prat de Llobregat , El Prat de Llobregat
Travel assistance with Dutch open_in_new
explore El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
A leading travel insurance company is looking for a Customer Service to support its roadside assistance services in the Dutch market. Our client is an organisation with an unparalleled diversity of A-label quality products and services. Working here means being able to contribute to socially relevant issues, a sustainable living environment and responsible mobility, so the organisation itself naturally sets a good example with an effective Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
You will provide assistance to holidaymakers who have a breakdown with their vehicle during their trip or at their destination in Spain, Portugal or Morocco. This ranges from organising and managing a towing service, finding workshops for repairs to organising a replacement car and/or transporting the vehicle to the Netherlands. You keep in contact with clients on the follow-up of their file and with our network of suppliers.
For this position you need:
- Native Dutch or bilingual plus being fluent Spanish and English (spoken and written).
- Availability to work alternating shifts (day, evening, night and weekend shifts).
- Previous experience in similar positions.
- Customer and results oriented.
- Able to function independently, decisive and stress-resistant.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.