Job offers with languages in Europe
Estonian Social Media Administrator open_in_new
explore Dublin , Ireland
Job Title: Estonian Social Media Administrator
Reports To: Team Leader
Location: Dublin City (100% onsite)
Salary: Approx €30,000 basic + benefits
Hours of Work: Must be flexible to work 24/7hrs shift pattern
*Please note permission to work in Ireland is required to be considered for this role in the form of either EU Citizenship or the necessary permit that allows you to work in Ireland*
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WELL RECOGNISED GLOBAL ORGANISATION
Our client is seeking to employ an administrator, to review and assess the content for a busy and global well recognised organisation who encourage innovation. Our client requires a candidate who has the ability to multitask and organise their time efficiently. You must possess a high level in both written and spoken English and fluent Estonian.
As a social media administrator, you will be responsible for working within a trust and safety team to optimize the social media platforms for the Estonian market as well as occasional projects, assigned by the client. The main objective is to provide support by ensuring online safety through online databases and various systems. This is a great opportunity to work on a project that can allow you to make a huge impact on the success of the product in your market. Full training will be provided. This organisation provides lots of opportunities to progress.
- Sole responsibility for the improvement & evaluating success of the client’s product for their market.
- Assigned a caseload to manage on a daily basis.
- Detect and assess sensitive content to ensure meets regulations of company policy
- Visually review and maintain a high level of attention to detail to deliver optimal results
- Work closely with the systems to improve quality of the client’s product