Job offers with languages in Europe
Customer Service Agent - Bulgarian (Remote) open_in_new
explore Remote , Lithuania
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius or work remotely from: Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, or Estonia!
As a Customer Support Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by assisting to determine why the service, equipment, or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- Customer focus and empathy - you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs, and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English & Bulgarianlanguage.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Ability to write reports, read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- Proven experience in supporting mobile apps, both iOS, and Android, as well as Cloud-based reporting systems.