In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. Our client is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, our client's customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners, and Hotels using their cloud-based platform day-in day-out to run their business.
Our client has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought-after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com, and Expedia groups.
As an Inside Sales Executive, your role will consist of selling the flagship product mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in Spain and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. You will closely work with the Sales Manager.
- Understand business needs and identify business opportunities
- Web and telephone-based research and analysis of new data to build a regional database of prospects;
- Using the CRM database to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date;
- Outbound sales call to prospective businesses, to book appointments to demonstrate our client's software on the phone by sharing your screen;
- Sell a range of products including property management software and services – to agreed quarterly targets;
- Working with the Sales Manager and marketing team to coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns;
- Working with the Onboarding and Customer Service teams to ensure optimum product performance and to achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets
- Plan, prepare, and attend industry seminars/shows
- Find and build Partnerships in the area.