Job offers with languages in Europe
Sales Development Representative Spain open_in_new
explore Rotterdam , Netherlands
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
You will be joining the Sales & Supply department which consists of 60 team members. In the Sales & Supply Team we focus on growing inventory and revenue by giving you full ownership of your local markets. We work collaboratively on delivering the strategic outcomes for sustainable growth. We hold regular team building events to connect our people together.
Your role & impact
As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for growing the inventory within your assigned market(s). You will be doing this by acquiring new business, private customers and generating leads. You will play an active role in supplying HousingAnywhere and help us with our mission to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform. Your responsibilities will be:
- Finding new prospects and leads through our current lead generation tactics and identifying new channels and practices in order to generate more/better/cheaper leads.
- Cold outreach via email and calls to qualify prospects and leads, with a focus on B2B.
- Perform (remote) meetings and consistently follow-up with leads to acquire new advertisers.
- Negotiate with advertisers to maximise both the value we deliver and the value we capture.
- Manage incoming inquiries from prospective advertisers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationships with prospects in order to deliver great customer experience.
- Plan, organise and perform business trips to local markets in order to build personal relationships with and acquire new customers. Likewise, attend industry conferences and networking events and grow your network of connections to unlock extra opportunities.
- Collect and deliver customer feedback with a data-driven approach focused on delivering maximum value to customers.
- Achieve or exceed monthly KPIs in terms of listings and advertisers.
- Train and develop yourself in order to increase your sales performance and maximise your overall impact on the business.
- Learn and keep yourself up-to-date with local regulations on property rentals and taxes, real estate developments in your city(ies) as well as best practices in property management in order to be the trusted advisor to your prospective customers.
- At least 1 year of experience in a Sales/Business Development role.
- You are eager to learn and further develop your skills as a sales development representative.
- You speak English on an above-average level and Spanish on a native level.
- You’re used to working with targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven, results-oriented and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation. You like to reach out and communicate with people.
- You’re always down for a challenge. You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
- Travelling for work? Yes! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.